Publicaciones del Equipo de Mejora Genética Molecular
- Biological effects of silk fibroin 3D scaffolds on stem cells from human exfoliated deciduous teeth (SHEDs).
- Biodegradable PCL/fibroin/hydroxyapatite porous scaffolds prepared by supercritical foaming for bone regeneration.
- Electrospun silk fibroin scaffolds coated with reduced graphene promote neurite outgrowth of PC-12 cells under electrical stimulation.
- Nurse´s A-phase material enhance adhesion, growth and differentiation of human bone marrow-derived stromal mesenchymal stem cells.
- Analysis of the Adherence of Dental Pulp Stem Cells on Two-Dimensional and Three-Dimensional Silk Fibroin-Based Biomaterials: Applications in Regenerative Dentistry.
- Impact of covalent functionalization on the aqueous processability, catalytic activity and biocompatibility of chemically exfoliated MoS2 nanosheets.
- Silk-fibroin and graphene oxide composites promote human periodontal ligament stem cells spontaneous differentiation into osteo/cementoblast-like cells.
- Development of a new silk fibroin-autologous blood serum scaffold for healing of long-bone critical-sized defects: preliminary results.
- Silkworm Gut Fiber of Bombyx mori as an Implantable and Biocompatible Light-Diffusing Fiber.
- Graphene adsorbed on silk-fibroin meshes: Biomimetic and reversible conformational movements driven by reactions
— 10 Elemente pro Seite