Publicaciones del Equipo de Mejora Genética Molecular
- Behaviour of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells under the influence of tricalcium phosphate-disilicate calcium ceramics.
- A new conductive 2D scaffold for tissue engineering based on electrospun silk fibroín mats.
- In vitro behaviour of mesenchymal stem cells on a conductive electrospun silk fibroin nanofiber scaffold coated with polypyrrole for biomedical applications.
- Molecular mechanism involved in the wound healing effect of silk proteins fibroin and sericin.
- Purification and Kinetic Properties of Human Recombinant Dihydrofolate Reductase Produced In Bombyx mori Chrysalides.
- Changes in phenolic profiling and antioxidant capacity of Salvia aegyptiaca L. by-products during three phenological stages.
- Temporal transcriptome changes induced by methyl jasmonate in Salvia sclarea.
- Antioxidant properties and evaluation of phytochemical composition of Salvia verbenaca L. extracts at different developmental stages.
- Effect of deficit irrigation on the postharvest quality of different genotypes of basil including purple and green Iranian cultivarsand a Genovese variety.
- Effect of Water Stress and Storage Time on Anthocyanins and Other Phenolics of Different Genotypes of Fresh Sweet Basil.
— 10 Elemente pro Seite