Publicaciones del Equipo de Mejora Genética Molecular
- Fabrication of electrospun silk fibroin scaffolds coated with graphene oxide and reduced graphene for applications in biomedicine.
- Investigating the Dispersion Behavior in Solvents, Biocompatibility, and Use as Support for Highly Efficient Metal Catalysts of Exfoliated Graphitic Carbon Nitride.
- Mechanical behaviour and formation process of a silkworm silk gut.
- High quality, low oxygen content and biocompatible graphene nanosheets obtained by anodic exfoliation of different graphite types.
- Potential of Graphene for Tissue Engineering Applications.
- Importance of refrigeration time in the electrospinning of silk fibroin aqueous solutions.
- Textile-metal-organic framework composites as self-detoxifying filters for chemical warfare agents.
- Antitumor Properties of Platinum (IV) Prodrug-Loaded Silk Fibroin Nanoparticles.
- Production of silk fibroin nanoparticles using ionic liquids and high-power ultrasounds.
- Spider silk gut: Development and characterization of a novel strong spider silk fiber.
— 10 每页的条目