Publicaciones del Equipo de Biotecnología
- Graphene adsorbed on silk-fibroin meshes: Biomimetic and reversible conformational movements driven by reactions
- Effect of aqueous and particulate silk fibroin in a rat model of experimental colitis.
- Silkworm Gut Fiber of Bombyx mori as an Implantable and Biocompatible Light-Diffusing Fiber.
- Fabrication of electrospun silk fibroin scaffolds coated with graphene oxide and reduced graphene for applications in biomedicine.
- Investigating the Dispersion Behavior in Solvents, Biocompatibility, and Use as Support for Highly Efficient Metal Catalysts of Exfoliated Graphitic Carbon Nitride.
- Mechanical behaviour and formation process of a silkworm silk gut.
- High quality, low oxygen content and biocompatible graphene nanosheets obtained by anodic exfoliation of different graphite types.
- Potential of Graphene for Tissue Engineering Applications.
- Importance of refrigeration time in the electrospinning of silk fibroin aqueous solutions.
- Textile-metal-organic framework composites as self-detoxifying filters for chemical warfare agents.
— 10 Items per Page