Publicaciones del Equipo de Biotecnología
- Silk-fibroin and graphene oxide composites promote human periodontal ligament stem cells spontaneous differentiation into osteo/cementoblast-like cells.
- Development of a new silk fibroin-autologous blood serum scaffold for healing of long-bone critical-sized defects: preliminary results.
- Graphene adsorbed on silk-fibroin meshes: Biomimetic and reversible conformational movements driven by reactions
- Effect of aqueous and particulate silk fibroin in a rat model of experimental colitis.
- Silkworm Gut Fiber of Bombyx mori as an Implantable and Biocompatible Light-Diffusing Fiber.
- Fabrication of electrospun silk fibroin scaffolds coated with graphene oxide and reduced graphene for applications in biomedicine.
- Investigating the Dispersion Behavior in Solvents, Biocompatibility, and Use as Support for Highly Efficient Metal Catalysts of Exfoliated Graphitic Carbon Nitride.
- Mechanical behaviour and formation process of a silkworm silk gut.
- High quality, low oxygen content and biocompatible graphene nanosheets obtained by anodic exfoliation of different graphite types.
- Potential of Graphene for Tissue Engineering Applications.
— 10 每页的条目