Comunicaciones del Equipo de Biotecnología
- Restoration of segmental bone defect in the sheep mandible using bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells combined with silk fibroin scaffold: preliminary results.
- TCPSS as scaffolds in bone tissue engineering of critical size defects, an in vitro study.
- Effect of Tricalcium Phosphate-Disilicate Calcium Ceramics on Human Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells Viability, Proliferation, Adhesion and Osteoblast Differenciation.
- Functionalization of silk fibroin meshes with polypyrrole for biomedical purposes. Pilot study.
- A new conductive 2D scaffold for tissue engineering based on electrospun silk fibroin mats. Preliminary studies.
- Behaviour of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells under the influence of tricalcium phosphate-disilicate calcium ceramics.
- Preliminary steps for the creation of silk fibroin vascular grafts.
- Molecular mechanism involved in the wound healing effect of silk proteins fibroin and sericin.
- In vitro behaviour of mesenchymal stem cells on a conductive electrospun silk fibroin nanofiber scaffold coated with polypyrrole for biomedical applications.
- Biocompatibility of an electroconductive silk fibroin nanofiber scaffold with in vitro cultures of human mesenchymal stem cells and dermal fibroblasts.
— 10 Merkintöjä per sivu