Publicaciones del Equipo de Mejora Genética Molecular
- A. Influence of the Protocol Used for Fibroin Extraction on the Mechanical Properties and Fiber Sizes of Electrospun Silk Mats.
- In vitro behaviour of adult mesenchymal stem cells of human bone marrow origin seeded on a novel bioactive ceramics in the Ca(2)SiO (4)-Ca (3)(PO (4)) (2) system.
- A photoactivated nanofiber graft material for augmented achilles tendon repair.
- Fabrication of conductive electrospun silk fibroin scaffolds by coating with polypyrrole for biomedical applications.
- Preliminary steps for the creation of silk fibroin vascular grafts.
- Behaviour of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells under the influence of tricalcium phosphate-disilicate calcium ceramics.
- A new conductive 2D scaffold for tissue engineering based on electrospun silk fibroín mats.
- In vitro behaviour of mesenchymal stem cells on a conductive electrospun silk fibroin nanofiber scaffold coated with polypyrrole for biomedical applications.
- Molecular mechanism involved in the wound healing effect of silk proteins fibroin and sericin.
- Purification and Kinetic Properties of Human Recombinant Dihydrofolate Reductase Produced In Bombyx mori Chrysalides.
— 10 Itens por página