Publicaciones del Equipo de Mejora Genética Molecular
- Edges of natural vegetation to increase the diversity of wild bees in agricultural field margins.
- Nesidiocoris tenuis (Hemiptera: Miridae) numerical response preying upon Tuta absoluta (Lepidoptera: Gelechiidae) in tomato crops.
- Nutritional variations at Nesidiocoris tenuis feeding sites and reciprocal interactions between the mirid and tomato plants.
- Enhanced resistance to Botrytis cinerea in genetically-modified Vitis vinifera L. plants over-expressing the grapevine stilbene synthase gene.
- New pepper genotypes proved to be suitable as genetic resource for use in breeding nematode-resistant rootstocks.
- Encapsulated essential oils as an alternative to insecticides in funnel traps.
- Variability is seed quality traits in wild and semi-wild accessions of castor collected in Spain.
- Acetylcholinesterase activity of electric eel is increased or decreased by selected monoterpenoids and phenylpropanoids in a concentration-dependent manner.
- Molecular genetics of berry colour variation in table grape. Genetic control of berry skin color.
- Multiple origins of cultivated grapevine (Vitis vinifera L. ssp. sativa) based on chloroplast DNA polymorphisms.
— 10 Itens por página